IndiGo has created the following privacy statement in order to demonstrate its policy on privacy. Please note that being a company incorporated under the laws of India, IndiGo is currently under no statutory obligation to maintain data privacy unless we have entered into any specific contract on this subject with any other party. This current effort is only as a matter of good faith.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.goindigo.in This site may contain links to other sites. IndiGo is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, our Web site may at various occasions require you to give us contact information like your name and email address and other personal information. We use the contact information only to respond to your queries or send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing request the same to us by return mail. We may use your personal information to make this Web Site more relevant for your needs and create and publish content that may be useful to you.
- We occasionally engage other parties to provide limited services to us or on our behalf. We will only provide those other parties the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- IndiGo may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on IndiGo or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of IndiGo and its family of Websites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of IndiGo employees, users of IndiGo’s products or services, or members of the public.
- Your information may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which IndiGo or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- When you give us personal information, IndiGo will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
- Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology or action tags, may be used to assist in delivering the cookie on our site. This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a web page. We do not use this technology to access your personally information on www.goindigo.in it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about www.goindigo.in Web site usage. We may share aggregated site statistics with partner companies but do not allow other companies to place clear gifs on our sites.
- This website uses technology from its partners for the purposes of collecting and storing these cookies, for marketing and optimization purposes. These cookies do not contain any personal or private details (such as preferences, payment details, contact details, travel trends etc.) and are virus-free. The use of the cookies also targets to deliver advertisements pertaining to your choice and interests, and may also be placed on other websites by our advertising network partners.
Advertising companies also enable you to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, if you would prefer to do so. In the event you opt-out, you will not experience a personalized visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized IndiGo personnel.
- IndiGo will occasionally update this privacy statement.