- Customers may not use IndiGo’s website, www.goindigo.in, for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
- Customers must not: (i) resell the services provided in the IndiGo website; (ii) use the IndiGo website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Booking; or (iii) use the IndiGo website so as to interfere with others’ use of the IndiGo website.
- IndiGo does not warrant or represent that use of its online booking facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the IndiGo website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
- Customers represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- Customers understand that they are financially responsible for all uses of this service by them and those using their login information.
- Customers will supervise all usage of the booking facility under their name or account.
- Customers warrant that all information supplied by them and members of their household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
- IndiGo and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the IndiGo website.
- Customers must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the IndiGo website except with the written permission of IndiGo and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations; provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the IndiGo website in accordance with the published written instructions of IndiGo shall not be prohibited.
The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for information purposes and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever.